This whole week I’ve been busting out my trees and I finally got them all bisqued. I just have to finish glazing them! I’ve also been thinking of how I’ll be displaying them, I got some great advice from Sydney, Brian (fearless leader), and Sam. I wasn’t sure how to go about it but after making my maquette I’ve decided to jigsaw all of them out
I think it’s gonna look cool once I finish! I hope, fingers crossed. Aside from that, I was able to unload my first cone 6 kiln of trees and found that some of the crawling was actually crawling off (badumtst). So I had to clean up the kiln shelf and reapply kiln wash on it.
It wasn’t too bad though. Also my red clay turned out this color and I was a bit upset but it’s fine now.