This week I threw some more little mugs, I still have to trim them and add a handle on them. I also made some small vases that were meant to be mugs but I couldn’t shape them properly. I trimmed my red clay pots and also began to work in a sphinx cat just because i feel like I haven’t worked much on figurative stuff since last semester and in general.
And here are the pots:
I also made some more donuts and unfortunately, I made the same tragedy as last time happen again. It was very sad but at least this large donut turned out a lot better than the other large one. I technically have all 5 donuts made but I want to make them more fluffylike because the ones I have so far, they’re flatter than I wanted them to be. So hopefully I can get them to be more fluffy.